90s Kid (
liefeldisgod) wrote in
itsjustcambot2013-04-02 01:51 am
Entry tags:
(no subject)
[Cambot's following 90s Kid around again. This time the kid's in the bathroom, apparently rinsing his mouth out with half a bottle of mouthwash. Oh, and there's a frog hopping around his feet. What's that about?
He finally spits out the last of the mouthwash in the sink, groaning and looking totally grossed out. Then he notices the camera.]
--Cambot! What're you doin' taping me now, man?!
[Cambot starts to turn to go away, but then 90s Kid scrabbles in front of him bouncing back as always] ...actually, wait, don't go yet. I actually wanted to say somethin'.
Pinkie Pie! Where are you at, dude? I uh...I got this great new idea for a prank and I wanted to test it!
He finally spits out the last of the mouthwash in the sink, groaning and looking totally grossed out. Then he notices the camera.]
--Cambot! What're you doin' taping me now, man?!
[Cambot starts to turn to go away, but then 90s Kid scrabbles in front of him bouncing back as always] ...actually, wait, don't go yet. I actually wanted to say somethin'.
Pinkie Pie! Where are you at, dude? I uh...I got this great new idea for a prank and I wanted to test it!

no subject
no subject
no subject
[A few minutes later, she's skipped her way on up. Normally she doesn't really bother with knocking on his door, but it occurs to her that if the prank's a surprise, she doesn't wanna accidentally walk in on it before it's ready, so she taps out a little tune on the metal with her hoof.] 90s Kiiiiiiid~?
no subject
DUUUUUUUUDE!
no subject
DUUUUUUUUUUUDE!
no subject
no subject
[She immediately scrunches her eyes shut tight. Silly 90s Kid, of course it wouldn't hurt! If it did, it wouldn't really be a prank!] I'm ready!
no subject
Now hold our your hoof...
no subject
no subject
Alright, you can look!
[Cambot shoots right up to catch the look on Pinkie's face]
no subject
90s Kid! You made me a friendship bracelet? [What kind of Pinkie would she be if she didn't know a friendship bracelet when she saw it? Squealing with joy, she leaps up and wraps her forelegs around his neck, nuzzling him.] It's the best thing EVER! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
no subject
no subject
Yeah...I guess we are all probably gonna go home soon, huh?
no subject
But hey...we had some fun times, right? And we're just gonna keep having more as long as we can right?
no subject
no subject
no subject
...actually, I should probably do that before the party. Hosting and bracelet-ing at the same time would be hard.
no subject
no subject
no subject
[He'll just wait impatiently the whole time.]
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
[He might be tempted, though.]
no subject
no subject